I'm finally done with my busy school and internship life, so bring on with the healthy stuff! I really need to get back on track with my old lifestyle and eating. So lets begin with the simple things like your breakfast. I really didn't like oatmeal at al since I really tastes like vomit.. *excuse me for that, haha* But since I started mixing it with any protein powder it tasted sweet and delicious. This is what you will need for your fruit protein oatmeal:
* Milk or you can use water but I prefer milk
* Fruit, we only had apples and bananas at home but you can use what you like
* Protein powder: I used the kiwi one from Fitnessguru
* a cup or something to mix everything in it
1. First you put some oats in your bowl/cup or anything to put it in. I always make sure that I'm not making more than I could eat since I can't eat that much when it comes to breakfast. When I was younger I never ate breakfast - I know bad, huh?-
2. Then pour some milk on your oats and mix it to see how the substance is. Is it to liquid? Then put some more oats in it. Is it to thick? Then pour more milk. It really depends on how you like it.
3. Put your protein powder in it
4. Put some honey in it
5. Mix everything together with a spoon
6. Slice some fruit and decorate it on top of your oatmeal. I like to eat it with bananas. I didn't have Chia seeds at home but if you have it throw some on it! Trust me it tastes delicious with oatmeal.
And there you go! A simple breakfast or a snack to go. Yes you can pour it in a plastic bin and take it with you. I always make my oats a day before since I like overnight oats more than fresh oats.
What kind of breakfast do you guys eat?
Follow my blog with Bloglovin