I already posted a photo of this delicious protein pancake on my Instagram. And today I'm going to give you the recipe and explain on how to make this. It's really simple to make and healthy! Even though I didn't had any yogurt of quark at home so I used Greek yogurt instead. I used the Vanilla white chocolate from Fitnessguru. Oke, lets start! This if what you will need for the pancake:
* Milk, you can also use almond milk, soy milk. 250ml
* Baking powder, 2 teaspoons of it.
* 1 egg (forgot to take a picture of it)
* Vanille Aroma (optional)
*Wheat flour 200 grams
* Protein powder. I used the one from Fitnessguru
For the filling:
* Fruit, you can choose whatever fruit you like to place it on top
*Greek yogurt or any yoghurt of quark you like
1. Put the milk, egg, protein powder, baking powder, vanille aroma and wheat flour into a large bowl and mix them all together until you get it all smooth.
2. Use a pan which you don't need to oil after baking each pancake.
3. Put the 'pancake' with a large spoon (a very biiiggg large spoon, haha) into the pan and make it into a larger circle, and also it doesn't need to be thick since there's baking powder in it. It will rise the pancake.
4. Repeat the 3e step until you have no pancake mix over.
If you are done with that, then lets move on and make the filling for your big pancake tower.
1. Take another plate and put on pancake on it.
2. Put some Greek yogurt on top of it and smooth it out.
3. Stack a pancake on top of the Greek yogurt
4. Put another layer of Greek yogurt on top
5. Repeat this step until there's no pancake over.
For the top part:
1. Take a bowl
2. Put a little bit of Greek yogurt in it
3. Put some fruit it in and mash it
4. Put the cinnamon and chia seed in it and mix it all together.
5. Put this mixture on the top of the pancake and smooth it out.
6. And last but not least decorate the top of your pancake with some fruit.
I hope you liked this post and if some of you are going to try this out then please let me know! I would like to hear that :-) Have a nice day and talk to you guys later! xx